1. If you wish to return any goods you must contact the sales team at the site you purchased your goods from.
2. Once you have informed us of your intention to return some goods, an Owen Springs returns form will be emailed or faxed to you. This form can also be printed from our website. If it is an over-the-counter return then the customer will be asked to fill in a returns form with as much detail as possible.
3. All of Part One on the form should be filled in, signed and dated. A copy should then be emailed or faxed to the relevant branch;
Owen Springs Rotherham
01709 710 666
Owen Springs North East
0191 415 4842
Owen Springs North West
0151 355 4368
4. If you are sending your goods back by courier, a copy of the returns form should also be clearly visible and attached to the outer packaging of the goods. This allows us to match forms when goods arrive and speed up the process.
5. It is the customers’ responsibility to return items unless otherwise arranged.
6. Any items sent back without a returns form may be refused and returned at the customers’ expense.
7. Once received, the goods shall be checked to determine further action.
8. Items will be credited, replaced, re-worked or rejected. The customer will be informed of the decision by telephone.
You must ensure all returned goods are wrapped correctly as most carriers will not accept goods that are not packed correctly or where bare material is showing.
Following confirmation from Owen Springs, goods may be returned if they are no longer required, cancelled or incorrectly ordered but will be subjected to a 15% handling fee.
If you have any questions about your return or the returns process, please contact the relevant branch using the details above.
We DO NOT accept returns on ‘made to order’ special items, unless this has been agreed beforehand with a member of the Owen Springs team.