Group MD Chris Heaton to run London Marathon in his suit!
Our group Managing Director Chris Heaton will be running the London Marathon on Sunday 24th April and hoping to raise £3000 for Brathay Trust’s continuing work with vulnerable children.
Chris is no stranger to a marathon so to make it a bit more difficult he’ll be dressed for a day in the City. Full work suit, shirt and tie – here he is:
“So Chris – what will it be like running in your suit?”
“As the weatherman says – It’ll be hot and humid with a high likelihood of chafing round the Midlands before midday!!”
Here are over 7000 reasons it’s worth supporting me and Brathay:
- I’m putting my money where my mouth is – yes I’m sponsoring myself to the tune of £1000!
- All supporters will get an email link to live tracking on the day so you can follow my progress
- You get involvement in 3 events – not just London. Later in the year I’ll be announcing (subject to being accepted) 2 expeditions to the ends of the earth – and everyone who sponsors me for London will receive unique photos and updates as I travel to and run in some of the most remote places on earth.
- With your support Brathay will be able to transform the lives of well over 7000 hard to reach and vulnerable young people in 2016
How to sponsor Chris:
- Click this link: virginmoneygiving.com/chrisheaton
- Send him a cheque made payable to “Brathay Trust” to OSL Group Ltd, Imperial Works, Sheffield Road, Tinsley, Sheffield S9 2YL